Saturday 18 December 2010

Final Photographs for magazine

These are my final images I have chosen for my Music Magazine -

This is my main image I am going to be using on the front cover.
I chose this as the main image to promote the band 'The Plastics', as it highlights the type of audience they plan to attract just by this one image. The way they are dressed is very unique as they all appear to have a different sense of style; reinforcing how their music isn't what you would call 'stereotypical Pop'. Furthermore, they are dressed in clothes which people from 14-19 would dress in, meaning their audience isn't limited.


This is an image I have chose to use on my double page Article of 'The Plastics'
This shows them having fun singing in a recording studio.



This is the second image I have chose to use on the Article.
I chose this image as it shows they do intend to have fun rather than being serious all the time, which is depicted by a funny face being pulled by a member of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment